Search by keyword
- Presentation – Paul Elam, ‘Gynocentrism: The Root of Feminism’
- Presentation – Professor Janice Fiamengo, ‘How Feminism is Destroying Higher Education’
- Presentation: Josh O’Brien, ‘Where are all the young MRAs?’
- Presentation – Sage Gerard, ‘How to Bring Men’s Rights to Campus’
- Presentation – Karen Straughan, ‘Toxic Femininity’
- Presentation – Mark Pearson, ‘Facing my Waterloo’
- Presentation – Professor Martin Evison, ‘Ideology as a threat to due process and the presumption of innocence’
- Presentation – Anil Kumar, ‘Organizational models that made the difference: Success stories in India’
- Presentation – Guttorm Grundt, ‘Discrimination of men and fathers in Norway, and MannsForum’s strategy and actions for gender equality in practice.’
- Presentation – Thomas Walter, ‘Men’s Rights in Germany – Issues, Activities, Challenges’
- Presentation – Lucian Valsan, ‘The Status of Men in Continental Europe: Ideology, Legislation, and Activism’
- Presentation – Mike Buchanan, ‘The Political War on Men and Boys’
- Presentation – Janet Bloomfield (JudgyBitch), ‘How Feminism Infantilizes Women’
- Presentation – Paul Apreda, ‘The State’s War on Fathers’
- Presentation – Tim Hammond, ‘Findings of 2012 Global Survey of Infant Circumcision Harm’
- Presentation – Herbert Purdy, ‘Feminism: Their Angry Creed’
- Presentation – Philip Davies MP, ‘The Justice Gender Gap’
- Presentation – Erin Pizzey, ‘Intergenerational Family Violence v. The Big Lie’
- The conference was a resounding success
- Only 9 conference tickets left
- Would you like to be the next leader of the Women’s Equality Party?
- A task for Mothers’ Day
- Israelite Prepper: Women, you created MGTOW!
- 2014/15 – the income tax gender gap increased AGAIN… to £75.5 BILLION
- URGENT: International Conference on Men’s Issues, Australia – crowdfunder for video recording of presentations
- Daniel Finkelstein: Good ideas and good practice
- Jordan Holbrook: Marx and the campus are feminism’s recruiting sergeants
- University of Cumbria survey: Men’s experiences of conflict and aggression
- Bella Sassin: On the appointment of Cressida Dick
- Four new jails planned, with space for 10,000 prisoners, as ministers tackle prisons crisis amid concerns over conditions. 9,500 of the places will be for male prisoners.
Presentation – Lucian Valsan, ‘The Status of Men in Continental Europe: Ideology, Legislation, and Activism’
The three-day conference finished yesterday, and the overwhelming consensus was that it had been a resounding success. 200 people attended, from 20 countries. All 20 presentations – five from women, one from Philip Davies MP (C, Shipley) – were well received, and the attendees greatly enjoyed the social side of the event as well. Videos of the presentations have been published on our YouTube and Vimeo channels.
With just 11 days left until the conference, only 9 of the 200 tickets remain available. We won’t be selling tickets at the event, and there’s nothing we can do to increase the maximum attendance. If you wish to attend, you’ll need to order soon through this link (click on the second hyperlink, ‘here’). The cost is £265.00 – a modest price for a three-day conference at London’s premier conference and exhibition venue, with 20 speakers from around the world. The speaker list is here and a representative of Network4Men will also be speaking. Attendees are travelling from 17 countries.